- Lightsprint SDK 2008 released, realistic lighting using OpenGL
Lightsprint SDK integrates realtime and precomputed global illumination middleware for OpenGL developers. Highlights of 2008 release: unlimited number of light sources with global illumination computed in real-time using OpenGL 2.0 and GLSL; simple API, single parameter switches between static and realtime GI; performance, 400 fps in Lightsmark 2007. New Lightsprint SDK licensee: EGN Interactive.
- AMD has released new Catalyst 8.1 drivers
- NVSG SDK 4.0 Final Released
- S2PLOT version 2.0 released
- OpenTK 0.9.0 improves on the OpenGL bindings, introduces OpenAL support.
- SFML 1.2 Released
SFML (Simple and Fast Multimedia Library) version 1.2 is out. This release brings a lot of bug fixes, new features and important changes such as a new Python binding, a new C wrapper, support for Windows 98 / Me, removal of a lot of external dependencies, and more.
- Game Institute Challenge #5 Starts This Friday!
- 3D Rad v6.18 Relased
- TMDC is over
- NeoAxis Engine 0.53 Released
- Invitation for Sculpt 08, A Game Design contest
Sculpt 2008, the online Game designing competition is all set to start on 16th January,2008.Felicity 08 is sponsored by companies like Electronic Arts Mobile , Computer Associates , Google , Cozy Games and many more .
- Video Games Live Announces 40+ Shows for 2008
- Just Days Remain to Submit Speaking Proposals for ION Conference
- SFML 1.2 released
- Simul CloudWright Released